Protect Your Biggest Investment
From fires, to theft, to flooding, there are plenty of potential threats that could wreak financial disaster if you don’t have the right homeowners insurance coverage. Your home is one of your biggest—if not the biggest—investments. Make sure it’s protected with a quality homeowners insurance policy.
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all homeowners insurance policy. At Personal Express, we offer a range of coverage options and can create a policy that suits your needs and budget perfectly. There are a few factors that determine your exact coverage, such as:
- Living in a single-family home
- Living in a condo or co-op
- Owning a home that you rent to others
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance can cover damage to your home and personal property due to a range of causes, referred to as “named perils” in the insurance industry. Policies vary and offer different levels of protection, but a standard homeowners insurance policy typically includes coverage for:
- Damage to your home and any permanent structures on your property, such as a detached garage, unless the cause of the damage is excluded from your policy, like an earthquake
- Damage to personal property as a result of causes specified in your policy.
- Personal liability exposures that arise from homeownership, such as a visitor to your home getting injured on your property or your dog biting someone.
- Additional living expenses incurred due to a covered loss, such as having to temporarily relocate if your home is damaged and deemed uninhabitable.
Homeowners Insurance Add-Ons for a Personalized Policy
At Personal Express, we offer a multitude of coverage options to keep your home and belongings protected:
- Dwelling (landlord insurance)
- Other structures
- Personal property
- Loss of use
- Personal liability
- Medical payments
- Homeowners Plus
- Extended dwelling replacement cost
- Scheduled personal property
- Building ordinance and law
- Identity theft coverage
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Earthquake and flood coverage
- Personal umbrella policy
- Manufactured/mobile home
Homeowners Insurance Discounts to Help You Save
You’ve invested a lot of time and money into your home and the things inside it, and we want to protect it. Talk to a Homegrown Pro to learn more about your homeowners insurance discount eligibility. There are several ways to save money on homeowners insurance:
- Claim-free discount
- Multi-policy discount
- New home buyer discount
- Protective device credits
- Deductible options (earn a credit by selecting a deductible higher than the base deductible)
Still Have Questions About Homeowners Insurance?
If you have questions about Personal Express’ homeowners insurance coverage options, add-ons or discounts, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Call us at 1-800-499-3612 or stop by your local Personal Express office to speak with an agent.