Understanding Car Insurance Coverage
Accidents can happen, even to the best drivers. A car insurance policy can help cover vehicle repairs and medical expenses in the event of an accident. It’s a safeguard against any financial setbacks you may experience if you’re ever found at fault for property damage or injuries to other people.
Types of Car Insurance Coverages
There are several types of auto insurance coverage options that can be customized to suits your needs and budget. We know car insurance isn’t the easiest thing to understand, so if you ever have questions or want more information, don’t hesitate to contact your friendly, local agent:
- Bodily injury liability covers injury to other people, not your vehicle. Should you ever be involved in a serious accident, you want to be sure you have enough insurance to help cover the cost of legal defense, without putting your assets at risk.
- Property damage liability provides protection if your car damages another person’s property, as well as legal defense if a lawsuit is filed against you.
- Uninsured motorist coverage covers medical expenses for injuries caused by an uninsured driver.
- Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury protection coverage typically pays for the medical expenses of the injured driver and passengers in your vehicle. This can also include coverage if you are injured by a vehicle as a pedestrian.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for damage to your vehicle other than collision. This can include flood, fire or animal-related damage, as well as if your vehicle is stolen.
- Collision coverage pays for damage to your vehicle if your car hits or is hit by another vehicle or object.
Auto Insurance Add-Ons for Customized Coverage
Personal Express also offers a wide selection of auto insurance add-ons so customers can get the coverage they want, including:
- Roadside assistance
- Gap insurance
- Rental reimbursement
Save Money With Car Insurance Discounts
Personal Express offers a variety of auto insurance discounts that can make your policy even more affordable. Learn which discounts you or your family members are eligible for by talking to an agent today.
- Safe driver discount
- Accident-free discount
- Multi-vehicle discount
- Good student discount
- Anti-theft device discount
- Multi-policy discount
- Customer loyalty discount
- Mature driver discount
- Citation-free discount
Learn More About Personal Express Auto Insurance
We know insurance can be difficult to understand, and that’s where we want to help. If you have questions about car insurance coverage or your Personal Express policy, just give us a call at 1-800-499-3612 or meet with a Homegrown Pro in your neighborhood.