You’ve worked hard and over the years have seen your business grow. Then one day you ask yourself “How much is my insurance agency worth?” “How do I sell my insurance agency?” “Who do I contact when I want to sell my insurance agency? “Do I understand the process and how do I know if I am getting a good deal?” “Is there anyone that can make this process easy for me?”
Whether you want to sell your insurance agency or just part of your book of business, Personal Express Insurance is interested in talking to you!
What kind of insurance agencies is Personal Express Insurance looking to buy?
- Agencies of almost any size! Whether you have 1 location, 5 locations, 50 locations…or more.
- Primarily personal lines focused (Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Life Insurance).
- We buy agencies of all sizes, regardless of revenue levels.
- We make it easy! Fast Valuation, All cash at closing, no long-term payout structure.
Why should you sell your agency to Personal Express Insurance?
- We are experienced buyers, buying insurance agencies is something we do and do often.
- We are cash buyers, we don’t seek financing when we find a deal. We have cash on hand to pay you quickly.
- We close within 30 days.
- We have friendly neighborhood offices nationwide to continue caring for your friends, your customers, and your employees.
How does Personal Express Insurance calculate my agency’s worth?
- Personal Express Insurance has a painless process that begins with a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- After you’ve signed the NDA, you’ll provide us with the following:
- Revenue Data by carrier
- Location and lease information for each of your offices
- Other information that may be helpful (but not necessary) if available
For more information on selling your agency or book of business, please contact 615-399-5302.
Or Email: email@example.com